The Right Software, Correctly Licensed
Grey Matter is a recognised licensing specialist and are proud to hold many partner accreditations. Our experienced account managers understand the business needs of ISVs, App builders, and Service Providers. With our considerable knowledge and expertise, we are able to support you in making the most cost effective choices for your business, while taking away the administration and management headaches of licensing software.
Grey Matter have been offering Microsoft volume licences since 1986 and more recently, we have been accredited as a Direct and Indirect Microsoft Cloud Solution Provider (CSP), and a SPLA Reseller. We are a Microsoft Authorised Education Reseller (AER) and a Bing Maps and ISV Royalty Distributor and all of our licensing experts are Microsoft Certified Professionals or have passed the Microsoft Licensing Sales Expert exams
- Opening licensing
- Open value licensing
- MPSA licensing
- Enterprise & Enterprise subscription
Academic & Charities
We provide a range of flexible licensing programmes for customers from educational organisations and for registered charities and certain other non-profit organisations. In the case of educational users, these programmes aim to meet the different requirements of staff and students in every qualifying organisation: universities, colleges or schools and assist with the complexities and costs of acquiring, upgrading and managing Microsoft software.
- CSP Direct and Indirect
Independent Software Vendors
- ISV Royalty for on-premise
- SPLA for hosted
- CSP Direct and Indirect for Cloud
- Bing Maps for mapping & Location services
The ISV Royalty Licensing Program is for ISVs who embed Microsoft software in their on-premise solution.
Benefits of the scheme include:
- Licenses paid in arrears supporting cash flow
- Reduced license costs
- Sell to customers worldwide
- Reduce installation and administration costs
- Provide your users a complete solution
- Software Maintenance option
There are a wide range of products included in this program, for example: SQL Server, Dynamics 365, Windows Remote Desktop Services (RDS), Office Pro Plus, BizTalk Server, SharePoint Server, and Exchange Server.
CSP For Cloud
As a Direct and Indirect Microsoft Cloud Solution Provider, Grey Matter can help you to move your workloads and those of your customer’s to the cloud. The Grey Matter CSP Program for ISVs includes:
- Free initial consultation with a technical consultant
- Access to GMCirrus, our cloud management platform
- Best of breed service desk: UK-based, office hours support with 2-hour SLA
- Pay monthly with simple, clear monthly bills
- Flexible licensing: increase and decrease your users/usage whenever you need
- 99.9% uptime Service Level Agreement (SLA)
- Known costs: with our quoting service you can have confidence in the costs of moving to the cloud
SPLA For Hosted
If you are hosting software services, with the Microsoft Service Provider License Agreement (SPLA) Program, your customers worldwide are able to license eligible products on a monthly basis.
Benefits of the scheme include:
- Pay monthly for licences only when you have made them available
- No long-term commitments: simply remove licences when they are no longer needed
- Help cash flow: licences are reported and paid for in arrears
- Hosting options: whether you use Azure or another data centre provider, it’s your choice
Visual Studio Subscriptions
MSDN is now called Visual Studio subscriptions and is available alongside your Visual Studio IDE on a yearly or multi-year agreement.
Multi-year agreements on volume licensing offer a fixed annual cost with perpetual use rights in most cases.
The monthly and yearly subscriptions offer:
- No long-term contract
- Cost effective monthly or annual billing
- Subscriber updates to the latest version
- Simplified management and support from Grey Matter
Advice & Support
Our friendly and knowledgeable account managers are here to help, contact us for:
- Free consultation and advice on licensing and renewals
- Advice on hundred of software products – ranging from technical, development, business and design
- Advice for Start-Ups, including free and discounted licensing and services
We Are Here For All Your Software Resourcing Needs
Simply complete this form and we will get back to you very soon.