Reach for the stars with Grey Matter
We understand that as a startup you need to grow fast and minimise costs. At Grey Matter we know how to help you achieve these goals through our experience and knowledge of helping thousands of startups and early stage businesses make the most from software solutions and cloud technologies.
Those of you on the Microsoft For Startup’s Program can come to us to receive the full licenses upon graduation, and also receive support both during and after the scheme ends. We can provide licensing advice and help you fuel the growth and success of your applications go-to-market plan.
Whichever path you choose Grey Matter can help in a number of ways.
Grey Matter services can help enable your business to take advantage of the latest technologies in your day-to-day operation and in-service delivery to your customers. Delivered in partnership with you and designed to support you whilst you may not have the appropriate resources or skillsets to manage and deliver this.
• Consultation, advice and solution design
• Cloud deployment, migration and hybrid integration
• Up to 24/7 proactive support with 1-hour SLA
• Backup and disaster recovery services
• Application design and re-architecture
• Artificial intelligence, cognitive services and mapping API integration
• IT security strategy, risk, compliance and testing
• Customer Relationship Management (CRM) and collaboration tools
• Data Analysis and Business Intelligence (BI)
• Email and Unified Communications
• IT admin and end user training
Grey Matter’s telemarketing team that can open conversations with customers and leads, find new opportunities, as well as inform contacts about events, offers and more. Our telemarketing team can:
• Profile customers to gain a better understanding of their needs, tools they use, challenges they face etc
• Invite and confirm event or webinar attendance
• Follow up on free trial leads
• Cold call if provided with a list of contacts
We can refer you to our legal partner who specialise in technology law, especially in regards to software, resale, managed services, professional services as well as licensing arrangements.
They work with companies of different sizes, advising, drafting and negotiating the day to day commercial and corporate contracts at affordable costs. They have a particular niche in the Microsoft world but also cover areas of cybersecurity as well as other Software Asset Management and Independent Software Vendor offerings.
Our friendly and knowledgeable account managers can advise on and provide software licensing:
• Free consultation and advice on licensing and renewals
• Licensing and renewals for various software products – ranging from technical, development, business and design – both cloud and on premise
• Advice and licensing for various schemes that certain startups might be eligible for, such as Microsoft SPLA, Parallels SPLA, ISV Royalty
We Can Help You Work Out What To Do Next
We can offer you a free licensing consultation or a free cloud architecture consultation – or both! Get in touch today to learn more.